Thursday, July 10, 2014

Uguisu Poo Uguisu No Fun Soap Review

Good day!!, before I start this review I just wanna make some things clear. Most woman aims to have fairer skin, that's why there are a lot of products in the market which promises to make your skin lighter. If you are blessed with a fair skin, please don't judge us who wants to have one too.

Anyway I.ve read a lot of positive feedback about  Uguisu Poo Uguisu No Fun Soap so I am actually pretty excited to try soap . That’s why I purchased this soap in this website www.birdpoopfacial.com

After a week using this Uguisu Poo Uguisu No Fun Soap I noticed that my skin get smooth and brighter. This sopa was very effective in just a week you can see the result, I really love this soap. I also used the Uguisu Poo Uguisu No Fun Illuminating Mask . I would recommend this to anyone who wants a fairer skin.





Directions
  1. Wet the skin and use the soap directly touching the skin. DO NOT USE A WASHCLOTH OR A BATH SPONGE. 
  2. Create a rich lather by rubbing the soap using a circular motion for the face and linear motion for the body, arms and legs.
  3.  Wait for about 3 to 5 minutes before rinsing. Repeat if necessary. Use every time you shower for best results.





Ingredients:


Ingredients: Uguisu No Fun, Silk Liquid, Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernalate, Glycerin, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Persimmon Tannin, EDTA-4NA, Disodium EDTA, Olive Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii.

Final Verdict


Very good soap that lasts for very long, using this for face and body it gives glowing effect my skin is radiant, expensive but effective, but the delivery was too slow that swhy i give 4 stars out of 5.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment